Career Transition Package
This package is designed for Experienced Professionals who are considering a career change. This could include individuals who are uncertain about their career future, considering other options or just simply don’t know what they want to do with their lives. The package includes:
- Four Career Assessments. Examples of Potential Assessments Include:
- The Work Personality Index provides insight into an individual’s personality traits and the kinds of work they enjoy. It describes an individual’s work style, their approach to solving problems, managing change, and dealing with stress. The report provides exercises to help people understand their work strengths and develop a plan for changing careers.
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator categorizes people into 16 possible psychological types. The 16 types are typically referred to by an abbreviation of four letters—the initial letters of each of their four type preferences (except in the case of intuition, which uses the abbreviation “N” to distinguish it from introversion). For instance:
- ESTJ: extraversion (E), sensing (S), thinking (T), judgment (J)
- INFP: introversion (I), intuition (N), feeling (F), perception (P)
- The Strong Interest Inventory provides robust insights into a person’s career interests. It helps them discover potential careers they may not have considered and gives them a wealth of information about how they approach the world of work. It measures interest in a broad range of occupations, work activities, leisure activities, and school subjects, and then compares how these interests are similar to the interests of people successfully employed in those occupations. It is used to help people understand their work interests and to illustrate the kinds of work in which they might be most satisfied.
- The Career Values Scale offers an overview of a client’s values, preferences, and needs, and examines sources of satisfaction and dissatisfaction in the workplace. These details help determine careers that align with the individual’s personal values and preferences.
- The Work Engagement Profile provides insight into two kinds of factors that shape employee engagement: extrinsic rewards, such as pay, benefits, promotions, awards, and so on; and intrinsic rewards—psychological rewards that fuel engagement by providing a positive emotional charge. The Work Engagement Profile uniquely focuses on measuring intrinsic rewards and providing insights that can directly affect your organization’s bottom line because it addresses work engagement at the core level—the employee’s feelings about the work itself. The Work Engagement Profile Interpretive Report measures four intrinsic rewards—meaningfulness, choice, competence, and progress—that individuals receive directly from their work. Interpretive information for the scores of each intrinsic reward includes building blocks for improving and strengthening that reward. The Interpretive Report concludes with a detailed Action Plan worksheet for developmental planning.
- One Half Hour Onboarding Coaching Session to clarify your goals for the Career Transition Package.
- Four Coaching Sessions to discuss the assessment results, potential career objectives, labour market conditions, educational requirements, personal considerations and all other areas involved in facilitating a career transition.
- Career Action Plan: A customized plan to get you started on your desired career path! This action plan will help guide you through the next steps you need to finalize your career development goals.